Introduction to Sports Trading
Join us at Crown for a day looking at Sports Trading.
9:00am — 17:00pm, at Crown Casino
All refreshments and lunch provided
To register interest in a place at a discounted price of $399 (usually $699) drop me an email at [email protected]
This will be closed once 40 people have signed up.
Join me, and the team from Betfair Australia in Melbourne at Crown Casino for a group sports trading course looking at trading Football, Cricket and Horse Racing on the Betfair Exchange.
This is how the day will run.
- Foundation principles of trading
- Trading environment
- Common reasons for failure
We then get into the nuts and bolts of getting a solid foundation to build on.
- Understanding probability
- Why is probability important
- Why is trading software important
- Research and analysis
- How does an exchange work
- Back bets
- Lay bets
- Exiting both as trades
- Swing trading
- Live in play trades
- Demonstration on Trading software
- Horse racing
- Football trading and how to analyse a game
- Cricket trading and how to trade a live game
- Finding value in your betting
We go through all of the strategies that will be in use, how they work and when to deploy them
- Money management
- Mental approach
- Things you must do to succeed
- Techniques for various sports and racing
We look at graphs, which horse to trade, swing trading, scalping, price movement, signals, crossover points, resistance points and every aspect of a racing market.
I will be live trading the racing markets, showing you exactly how I make a winning trade both pre race and in running to lock in a profit no matter which horse wins.
5.00pm to 6.00pm Q & A
I will show you anything specific you want to know. I will answer all of your questions.
We will then head to the bar for a quick drink and any further questions you may have. That drink will of course (as always) be on me!
You will receive the same presentation you are shown on the day, and additional material that will be demonstrated as it is required.
Why attend this course?
This is an opportunity, to see live, how to trade horse racing, football and cricket using analysis and certain strategies and techniques, both before and during the race or match, rather than simply betting on them and hoping they win.
You don’t need a huge bank to get started. Trade with as much or as little as you’re comfortable with.
This is not about finding the winner of every race or game. This is nothing to do with which horse wins, or which team wins, in fact you don’t even need to know much about horse racing or sport at all, if anything!
Who should attend?
- Anyone with a serious interest in betting on sport & racing.
- Anyone with a genuine interest in seeing exactly how the professional traders operate on the UK markets and finding out how easy it is to implement those strategies.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to use trading software.
- Anyone that wants to meet like minded traders and give yourself the opportunity to swap strategies and ideas with others in our trading community.
Please email [email protected] for more details.
I will then send confirmation details and venue information.